The operating table ASSO offers the possibility of reaching even the most extreme positions, looking for the best exposure of the surgical site and always respecting the security and comfort of patients and users.
All electric movements are completely independent from one another:
- Height variation (without cushions): 600/1060 mm
- Bilateral tilt: ± 27°
- Longitudinal translation: 400 mm (totally electro-mechanical)
- Back section inclination: +90°/-50°
- Leg section inclination (together or single): +90°/-90° (can be done independently to the left or to the right or together)
- Auto levelling
- Head section inclination: +53°/-53 (tiltable without adjustement at – 90°)
- Upper back section inclination: +60°/-90° (with optional tiltable plate)
- Leg section spread: 180°
Maximum load capacity: 453 kg (1000 lb)
The table Asso can be moved thanks to the following control units:
- Wired remote controls with LCD touch screen display
- integrated control unit complete with display with indications
- I.R. backlit remote control
- wired remote control
- foot switch
The operating table Asso has a wide maneuverability thanks to four swivelling castors that allow moving the table also in narrow spaces. The wheels are complete with a particular protection cover against accidental hits and infiltrations, studied to ensure easy cleaning and sterilization.
It is possible to have on Asso an additional 5th retractable wheel that allows to move the table easily while transporting obese patients, even in case of medium/long transports. Moreover, for a more practical movimentation of the table by the operator, Asso offers the possibility of using a 5th retractable wheel.
The stability of the table is guaranteed by four mechanical pins (integrated to the wheels), which can be activated through IR or wired remote control thanks to an electro-hydraulic system.
The cushions of the table top are in soft, radiolucent, antistatic and anti-decubitus material, which is ergonomically shaped. A thickness of about 60 mm allows a comfortable position of the patient even during long surgical procedures.
It is possible to choose viscoelastic cushions with a thickness of at least 80 mm, with anti-decubitus and comfort features and easily removable. All cushions of the table top Asso and of all its sections, as well as the accessories, are latex free.
The operating table Asso is radiolucent on its entire length, without any shadow zone and allows a functional use of the image amplifier.
ERGONOMICS AND PRACTICALITY
The operating table Asso has been designed to sustain patients of every size and at the same time without causing trouble to the OR operators during procedures. It is highly ergonomic thanks to the exceptional modularity and flexibility of its sections.
CLEANING AND SANIFICATION
The operating table Asso has been conceived to facilitate the cleaning by avoiding sharp corners and slots and to ensure a quick and easy table sanification. Moreover, the absence of stitching in the cushions make the cleaning easier.
The operating table Asso has an extremely wide set of accessories that make it suitable for satisfying the needs of every modern surgical specialty:
- General Surgery and Day Surgery;
- Gynaecology, Urology and Proctology;
- Vascular Surgery;
- Orthopaedics and Traumatology;
- Neurosurgery and ENT;
Moreover, the table Asso has accessories lines dedicated to specific surgical needs:
- Radiolucent accessories and/or carbon fibre accessories;
- Accessories for obese patients;
- Accessories for Pediatrics;